All of Edinburgh Delivery
With its colourful, contemporary Middle Eastern decor, at Pomegranate you have the option to dine mezze style from a sumptuous array of tapas sized dishes, featuring delicacies from Lebanon, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Iran, to name a few! As soon as you walk into Pomegranate, you feel transported to some far-flung, exotic destination, so we look forward to giving you a warm Middle Eastern welcome! Pomegranate is perfect for some Arabic tea or coffee with pastry or cake, lunch in or to take away, evening meals and nights out! You can also enjoy a relaxing flavoured shisha pipe out on our private decking area
. Please note, Pomegranate is a fully licenced restaurant and does not offer BYOB.
Covid-19 Booking Terms
1. Advance bookings only.
2. Please arrive only at your booking time, and if your table isn’t ready please wait outside.
3. Max table size of 6 people (from a max of 2 households).
4. Table time is Max 2 hours.
5. All diners must submit personal details that will be shared upon request with the Scottish Government Trace & Protect system, These will be held securely and compliantly with GDPR.
6. Please be aware we operate a 1m zone.
7. Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
8. You will be asked to hand sanitise on arrival, and each table will have hand sanitiser on it.
9. Menus are replaced by QR codes, (menu also available via link on menu).
10. Please pay ideally with card.
11. Our staff are temperature checked daily and all surfaces sanitised regularly.
12. Last orders are at 5pm with premises cleared by 6pm.