Our Story Laila’s is the third location of thee brought to you by the Middle East in Edinburgh Group. A friendly and welcoming, casual bistro set in an olive grove style surroundings, we bring you amazing breakfasts, a great range of teas, coffees and irresistible sweet treats and cakes, as well as a delicious range of snacks and light meals from the Mediterranean and Levant, lovingly prepared by our skilled team. Laila’s olive grove spills out onto the stunning Cockburn Street with plenty of heated outdoor seating available for those who want to watch the world go by.
1. Advance bookings only.
2. Please arrive only at your booking time, and if your table isn’t ready please wait outside.
3. Max table size of 6 people (from a max of 2 households).
4. Table time is Max 2 hours.
5. All diners must submit personal details that will be shared upon request with the Scottish Government Trace & Protect system, These will be held securely and compliantly with GDPR.
6. Please be aware we operate a 1m zone.
7. Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
8. You will be asked to hand sanitise on arrival, and each table will have hand sanitiser on it.
9. Menus are replaced by QR codes, (menu also available via link on menu).
10. Please pay ideally with card.
11. Our staff are temperature checked daily and all surfaces sanitised regularly.
12. Last booking is at 5 with premises cleared by 6pm.
63 Cockburn Streetm
0131 226 5097
open from 8:30am ~ 6pm