From its humble beginnings in 2005; a tiny 15 seat restaurant in Tollcross, Hanam’s Middle Eastern Restaurant has grown into an award winning eatery sitting at the top of the Royal Mile.
The flagship of the Middle East in Edinburgh group of restaurants, Hanam’s is popular all year round with locals and tourists. Hanam’s offers a warm welcome, and delicious Middle Eastern dishes served by friendly staff in stunning surroundings.
Hanams is fully licensed
1. Advance bookings only.
2. Please arrive only at your booking time, and if your table isn’t ready please wait outside.
3. Max table size of 6 people (from a max of 2 households).
4. Table time is Max 2 hours.
5. All diners must submit personal details that will be shared upon request with the Scottish Government Trace & Protect system, These will be held securely and compliantly with GDPR.
6. Please be aware we operate a 1m zone.
7. Your temperature will be taken on arrival.
8. You will be asked to hand sanitise on arrival, and each table will have hand sanitiser on it.
9. Menus are replaced by QR codes, (menu also available via link on menu).
10. Please pay ideally with card.
11. Our staff are temperature checked daily and all surfaces sanitised regularly.
12. Last orders are 9.15 with premises cleared by 10pm.